Payment Options and Financing
Courtesy billing to your insurance
GHC is a private pay facility. As a courtesy, we will send your bill to your insurance company electronically, except in rare cases when it is not permitted by the insurance company. If you have out-of-network benefits, you are likely to receive partial reimbursement from your insurance company.
Feeding therapy services can include occupational therapy, and/or speech language therapy, which makes billing complex. Therefore, if you are coming for these services, we will check your benefits when you schedule an intake.
To find out if you are eligible for insurance reimbursement before beginning treatment, call your insurance provider and ask:
- What are my benefits for out-of-network occupational therapy, counseling, speech/language therapy or physical therapy?
- What is my out-of-network deductible?
- How much of my deductible has already been met?
- How many visits are allowed per calendar year?
- What percentage of the fee per session is covered based on usual and customary charges?
- Is prior authorization required?
Find out whether your employer offers a “flex-plan.” If they do, this means that you can elect to put away funds to pay for treatment with tax-free dollars, providing a substantial savings.
We have partnered with the Marshall Foundation to create the Growing Healthy Children Fund which is to be used in part to provide sponsorships for families unable to pay for therapy. Please let us know if you or someone you know is interested in participating in this program.